What I've Been Watching

By Sunday, September 28, 2014 , , , , , ,




Hey reader! How are you doing? If you ask me, I am doing well. In this post, I'm going to share to you dramas, animes and other visual stuff I've been into lately. 


I am not really a big fan of Korean dramas. I used to watch them with my aunts when I was young, but now I prefer watching American or British sitcoms. Dramas in general are frustrating. I especially get annoyed with Asian dramas, since most of our dramas involve family. Family for me is a very sensitive issue. I don't know if it's because I'm Asian, and most of us are involved in the family. Or maybe because I am sentimental. Anyway, dramas are just not for me. I usually roll my eyes when I watch them, scream at the main actor's stupid decisions, and cry at how touching it could get. But there are also good points in Asian dramas, like culture. I love how Asian countries have such rich cultures. It even reflects in their dramas. Although there are some questionable customs, cause you know we're in the 21st century now. 


Anyway, we're not going to be talking about dramas and Asian culture. The drama that I've been watching lately is My Lovable Girl, a Korean drama about music. It stars Rain, Krystal Jung, Kim Myungsoo (L), among others. I picked up this drama because of Krystal. I like her, and also because I ship Myungstal. It's an on-going series of 16 or maybe 20 episodes. We're 4 episodes in the series, so if you want to watch it you can still catch up! I'm also finishing up Let's Eat; a Korean drama about food, living alone and mystery. I started watching this when it first aired, but I got stuck in the 9th episode for some reasons. 

Natsume Yuujinchou (Natsume's Book of Friends)
Now let's go to Japan! I'm back to watching anime. Anime is not only for children. Example: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan). You don't let kids watch that anime. If you do, then you're a bad adult. Do you want them to get traumatize? You should let them watch Natsume Yuujinchou (Natsume's Book of Friends). I've recently finished watching four seasons of that anime. It's about Natsume and the Book of Friends his grandmother left him. Natsume can see youkai (Japanese spirits). There are scary episodes, but all in all it's a good anime about friendship. I'm also watching Legend of Korra. I'm planning to finish it before the 4th season starts. And at the same time, I'm watching Tokyo Ghoul and Free: Eternal Summer. I know that's a lot of animation. But I also have a lot of time to kill! Kill...time. 

Food documentaries are just awesome. Don't you think? I always watch food documentaries when I do chores. Multitasking at its best! When I do the laundry, prepare food, or wash the dishes, during those times I watch food documentaries...or listen to it. It's just so much fun to learn the origin of food. I really like watching documentaries in general. They're very informative. 
That's all I've been watching recently. What have you been watching? Share them by commenting below. I would love to try some new shows. Cheers!



You Might Also Like

3 comments