Christmas Update

By Tuesday, December 24, 2013 ,


I know it's been a long time since my last update. And for that I'm truly sorry that I've taken this blog for granted. But the main reason is because of our Internet connection. It's not even stable until now, and so I'm using my mobile phone. It's so hard to update using my Galaxy S3, but I'm trying. This post might end up looking crappy. As long as it's readable though it's okay.

I just want to take this time to say Merry Christmas to each and everyone who celebrate Christmas! And Happy Hanukkah to the Jews. Though I'm not sure if you celebrate it during the 25th too? But anyway happy happy~

Happy Thanksgiving to the Filipinos too! Since this is one of those times where we gather as a family and thank the Lord for all the good things he has done especially for bringing us Jesus, our Savior. And since there were a lot of trials that passed the country this year it's a good thing to gather and tell the world that we still stand strong. We thank God for that! I hope everyone can overcome the traumatic events that happened. And through God and our bayanihan we can overcome every trials that will come next year. God bless the Philippines!

I think that's it. I will try to update this week. Although, with all the post-Christmas parties I've been invited too that would be hard. But within this week I will really get a new Internet provider, thing that my dad should have done but he didn't (tsk tsk daddy).

And HAPPY NEW YEAR~ ♡ 


You Might Also Like

0 comments